Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Code Coco
Follow me on Hellocotton

Sunday, 17 February 2013

Primark haul Feb 2013

I went to Bristol shopping yesterday and I couldnt believe how incredibly huge the Primark store is there! I went to Cabot Circus too, but I actually spent half the day in Primark....Im not too sure if its good for my bank balance to go to that one again, but it was amazing.
Here are the items that I picked up, I couldnt get everything I wanted simply because I couldnt carry it all, I shopping in the homeware section too!!!




 Cream blouse with tie front and a pretty lace heart and pearl pattern on the shoulder :
£12.00





White and black sheer blouse with alphabet design and black buttons (I love this blouse):
£12.00



White and black sheer blouse with swallow detail around the collar :
£10.00




'Loser' sleevless Tee in bottle green:
£4
White and light blue patterned dress - I thought this would be really cute to wear when the weather gets a bit nicer and a bit warmer! :
£13.00



This bag is a really good copy for the Zara bag that I have wanted recently, only this primark dupe was only a fraction of the price:
£12.00




 

 White sheet unbuttoned blouse with a light denim like collar and shoulder with gold tips on the collar:
£7.00


 I found this blazer in the sale section, I thought this would be really nice with black skinny jeans and a little black or white top:
£7.00


 Plain black hoody:
£8.00

Black sheer sleeveless blouse with a stud detail on the collar:
£10.00


 Black 80 denier tights:
£2.00
 I went a bit mad on socks =/ but they had so many in pretty colours, first are these ones I already opened - I love the speckled look to these. Pack of 3:
£2.50

 These ones are also really nice colours, in cable knit, pack o 3:
£2.50

Then I got some frilly socks, I already have a couple from topshop, but as these are so cheap I couldn't resist getting 4 pairs:
£1.50 each



Studded sock - I really like these too!
£1.50 each


Some basic bras - these are such a bargain, they may not last a really long time but for such a cheap price just for everyday wear you can't really argue with that! :
£2.50 each
Cute drop arm vest with sugar skull design:
£4



And finally here are 2 items I got from the homeware section, there were so many other items I wanted and if you have a decent primark nearby you should really check out some of their new stuff!

Fox cushion - I thought this was very similar to the owl ones that are in Urban Outfitters:
£6.00




This pretty floral throw which you have seen throughout my photos was bit more expensive for primark, however it is quite big and it is just so nice it was totally worth it:
£15

So thats everything I bought - I also went to topshop and Miss Selfridge so I will do another post for that soon!!

Thanks for reading!!!

xoxoxox









7 comments:

  1. Great purchases! Primark is awesome! I would love it if you dropped by to my blog and if you like, maybe we could follow each other?
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing haul!
    Right, I need more frilly socks, so glad Primark have jumped on the bandwagon as £1.50 is much more affordable than £3.50 in Topshop.

    In love with the blue and white patterned dress, I am going to hunt this baby down! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lalalove everything, especially that sugar skull tank!

    Mind taking a second to check out my blog? I love feedback :)
    www.rosewaterreflections.blogspot.ca
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sweety! This is such a amazing post to observe! Utterly like it! Are we following yet? If not then let's follow via GFC, BL, LB and FB too! Let me know, I always follow back! (: Stop by me soon! xx

    With love ♥.
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Blog Nicole, congratulations and greetings from:
    http://terror-en-el-cine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive just had a similar amazing shop in primark! Love this stuff, great finds! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute gets, love the socks and the shirts! Looking forward to your upcoming posts ♡

    xoxo,
    www.whimsicalityindisguise.com
    (Join my blog International Giveaway ♡! 21 items- lots of Japanese makeup and beauty products like Dollywink, Diamond Beauty, etc! )

    ReplyDelete