Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Code Coco
Follow me on Hellocotton

Wednesday, 23 May 2012

My birthday is today!

Hi Just a quick post to say thankyou to everyone for following me I really appreciate it! It makes me feel really happy when I see that people have enjoyed reading my posts!

I have been really busy recently with work, but I have managed to squeeze in a shopping trip and have some great stuff to show everyone, so I will be doing a couple of posts soon including a primark haul and some samples that I have had sent to me, also if I can find the charger for my HD camera I might do an outfit post for my birthday night out this saturday!

Also my very first Glossybox came today which was nice as it is also my birthday today so it was an extra pressie!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week with all the sunshine we have right now!

xoxoxox <3

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday hun! Enjoy your day :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. u have same birthday as my dad!!happy birthday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a nice time!!

    http://tainted-feathers.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. well i'm a day late, but i hope you had a fantastic birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you SO much for being my first ever follower :) you have no idea how happy it made me to know somebody has actually read my first few posts let alone follow me :) hope you had an amazing birthday! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone =D

    Sarah - Im sure you will get alot more followers soon cos you have a great blog =] xxxx

    ReplyDelete