Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Code Coco
Follow me on Hellocotton

Sunday, 13 May 2012

ASOS wishlist May 2012

I love ASOS, especially at the moment there are so many pretty colours around and I love that they always have free delivery on everything! It is my birthday on the 23rd May and so I always get excited about birthday night outfits and summer clothes to get around this time!

Here are a few of my favs at the moment, so first up some evening items that would be lovely in the summer evenings -




Next up some lovely daytime items, including raybans (although there will be plenty of places to get your mittens on some less expensive versions of these but I just love the style of these ones) and also ASOS have some lovely shopper bags at the moment which are great for carrying nick nacks around in or if you live in Wales as I do, having handy for putting your shopping in and saving the pennies on the carrier bags! -

Thanks for reading =]

xxxxxx <3

11 comments:

  1. The first dress on your list is beautiful!

    http://fibiandtaniscorner.blogspot.com.es/
    Fibi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE an asos wish list, love everything here.

    Lots of love

    Stacie x

    lustlikeloathe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes & coffee tote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they all look so nice! wish i had the money to spend at asos
    www.happyrebekah.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!
    Especially that camera bag.
    Of course they're all gorgeous.

    Mind checking out my blog?
    I'd love a follow!

    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful wishlist! i can't even pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely wishlist! Just followed you, I've just started up my own blog so check it out :)

    http://bebeautiful-sc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ich liebe Asos, da gibt es immer so tolle Sachen! Auf deiner wunschliste sind auch richtig hübsche Sachen! Am besten gefallen mir die Kleider auf dem zweiten und fünften Bild, die Clutch und das lila Hemd. Daumen Hoch!

    Würd mich freuen wenn du auch bei mir vorbei schaust
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete