Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Code Coco
Follow me on Hellocotton

Monday, 23 April 2012

Urban Outfitters bags that I love right now

I have always loved the accessories section of Urban Outfitters, in fact lets be honest, most items they sell are usually adorable! However I have found in the past that when I have bought bags, even though they can be a bit pricer (usually I buy in the sale) they are always very well made and feel expensive. I have 2 in particular that I bought 2 years ago now and have used them alot. One I use for interviews, and they just dont wear down! Thats my own experience anyway. So here are some they are selling right now that I am wanting (waiting to go down in the sales more like ) -




This is such a lush colour, Tomato Red! and its a satchel design so would be a lovely bag to take to work, it looks really soft too. They also have it in green which would look nice as an accessory to all the pastel shades around atm -
Up next is a bag that would be lovely for trips in the summer, to the beach or picnics -

The fringed look has been around for the last few summers now and this next one is usually the type you see around festival time and I will be getting one, if not this then one like it, for Reading festival this year -
This next one I just think is very cute and remind me of when I was a kid and wanted all these type of things but as I was so young I just had to look in awe at my older cousins and brothers gf's with them! And now they are back in fashion along with other 90s items, which I think is just so awesome! -
I would love to see copies of these last two bags in primark because they seem like the sort of style primark would usually go far, with the weekend bag and the brightly coloured handbag! Again both are very cute and I like them alot!

I think next payday is going to be an accessories frenzy!

xoxoxox <3

26 comments:

  1. I love the fringe and printed bags! I'm one of those people that have a bag obsession so I need every single on there xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with the sixth bag!

    I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah that one is so cute! =]

    Aw thanks lovely =] it really is appreciated! <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god.. the second last one. I needs it! I really hope Primark do a spin off

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started following your blog & i adore it.
    I am trying to make my dreams come true this year.

    follow back please?
    thank you <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw thanks hun =] I will def follow you back lovely lady!

    <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog! New follower, please follow back. Thanks!

    http://beautyloveandlipgloss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice:)
    Great blog, I'm following with GFC and Bloglovin.
    I'm also following you on Twitter:)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the first two bags especially! Wish we had UO in Australia!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great selection you have picked here. I love the first bag, gorgeous colour :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so love that aztec print one - gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  12. ive awarded you a blog award check out
    www.throughchelseaseyes.com
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww thanks lovely, its really appreciated =] glad you like my blog!

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow love the bags !! :) thank you for following me xx

    http://emeli-j.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh really like the red bag!!!! i am terrible i tend to be quite boring with bags because i know for a fact if i let myself go mad id buy them out haha.


    Just found you, if you have time check out my blog :)

    http://shimmerglitzandglam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. really cute bags!

    Wanna follow each other sweetie?

    Have a nice day!
    miss-monaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great Bags ,love the first one :)

    Lovely Greetings ♡

    ReplyDelete
  18. really love the aztec print ones! oo im going to have to have a look in UO now! hehe! x

    http://she-shops-alot.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love Urban Outfitters, there accessorizes and their clothes are always so nice :) The Aztec print bags are the ones I would choose! xx

    http://b-j-s-t.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. all are very lovely bags<3
    my fav is the 2nd
    btw if u like lets follow each other
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful bags!!!
    Take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. So many pretty bags, I think the green one is my fave though!

    xo bryonysbrain.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I LOVE the black fringed bag and the patterned one below. I'd quite like them to be in my life. Such a bag lover!!

    Nice blog :)

    http://prettyprettypenny.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  24. the first one is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  25. uh wow, they're looking pretty perfect!! really good collection!

    love your blog! so creative and inspiring! maybe you'd like to check out mine, follow me if you like it or following each other?

    wish u a nice weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete