Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Code Coco
Follow me on Hellocotton

Sunday, 29 April 2012

Rain, rain go away! Topshop/Miss Selfridge/Boohoo

So although there has been a hosepipe ban for some places in the UK recently. Here in Wales we have had ALOT of rain, hail, thunder and lightning, gale force winds...oh and more rain!
Today has been especially wet! So I have compiled my picks of some cute items around at the moment for anyone who wants to play in the puddles - fashionably.
First of all Topshop have some cute raincoats at the moment my favs are these ones, I think the powder blue one is my fav, but for wearability I think the clear one would be best to go with more outfits -


Next up are a few I found at Miss Selfridge, these ones are more feminine and lightweight, except the blue one which I think is a lovely vibrant colour (look below for some lovely wellies to match)-


Next up are some wellies, now there are alot around to choose from so I really had to wittle this down for you, so I have chosen a few different types, first up is a pair from Miss Selfridge, these are limited edition ones -
 Next are Hunter wellies if you wanted to splash out a bit more, or looking to invest in a pair you can use for along time that will be long lasting for years to come -


Next I found these very very cute mini wellies on BOOHOO. You may notice a similar pair available in Primark and both are their own takes on the Vivienne westwood booties, I love the colour of these BOOHOO ones -


And lastly you cannot go out in the rain without one of these babies....a good umbrella!!! Here are a few picks -
Topshop -
Miss Selfridge -

I think I like the green topshop umbrella the most.

Hopefully the rain will turn to sunshine soon and all these items will then come in handy for festival season!

Thanks for reading lovelys!

xoxoxoxox <3

24 comments:

  1. The first raincoat is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i love the mini wellies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in need of those short little welly boots :D They are so cute! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rain boots.

    Kiss,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very inspiring posts and blog, love your style! Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for checking my blog out guys! If you would like to follow me I always follow back =] and I promise more blog posts like these to come, plus more!

    xoxox <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. The weather has been alful! Nearly got my wellies out over the weekend. Was good to see a bit of sun shine today though :o)

    Over on my blog I am having a Mac lipstick and eye shadow give away, you could win a Mac lippy and shadow in the colours of your choice.

    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/mac-lipstick-eyeshadow-give-away.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I have to have the clear topshop raincoat!! loving your blog, you have a new follower :)

    cynnieblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hosepipe ban + flood warnings = confused UK!
    Those Miss Selfridge wellies are gorgeous though!

    Thanks for sharing
    ..xX

    ReplyDelete
  10. so many lovely things :) there's nothing better than going stylish trough the rainy days.
    i don't like it when it's the whole time raining and stormy :/
    in btw really nice blog you have here, dear :))
    feel free to check out my blog as well, if you like!

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I LOVE the wellies! and your blog!!
    Please check mine out and tell me what you think!
    www.lillylougosling.blogspot.com

    thanks Hunn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. i need to get me some wellies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all those wellies :)
    they are super cute!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welliess are amazing. Love them !
    Love you blog!

    Maybe want to follow each other?
    I'm already following you

    XX Tali

    CHECK OUT MY GIVEAWAY !
    http://hersecondskintali.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. i wish the rain would go away i hate uk weather
    http://makeupbyelysa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love boohoo and those mini wellies are so cute! Nice blog :)

    eclairecollier.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice blog :))

    fashionfrommyeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. If I had any of these items I'd wish for it to rain every day! :D That first jacket and the leopard one, bow boots.. the cutest! :)

    Thank you so much for following ^^ Have a nice day, and stop by sometime!

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :)

    I love the little ankle wellies, I really want some for walking the dog so I look less farmer-like in my boring green ones :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the pinky mac, my friend just purchased one from Topshop. They will be great for festival season.

    Great blog by the way, I was wondering if you wanted to follow each other? Check out my blog and let me know :)

    xx

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love those little mini wellies they're so cute! Hopefully the rain will stop so that we won't have to wear them though, I really want to crack out the summer clothes now!

    Sophie, duckandegg.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really want a neon rain mac! <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love Hunters! Definitely going to buy some soon, following! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think I am going to get hunter wellies for Reading festival! =] not sure what colour yet though!

    xxxxx <3

    ReplyDelete