Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Code Coco
Follow me on Hellocotton

Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Grimes

I have recently discovered this lovely lady's music! She is awesome and I cannot stop listening to her album - also I love her hair its so cute! I am now crushing on wanting pink bangs!

Her artist name is Grimes! Shes playing at Reading festival too which makes me want to go even more so I am now planning to try to book the august bank holiday off in work today and try to go, the cure are playing too and that would just be awesome! =]

1 comment:

  1. The new Grimes album is among my favorites so far of 2012! I also really liked the older tracks Devon and Dream Fortress.
    I have not heard them live, good luck with obtaining tickets!
    If you are into dream pop, I shared a mix of 2012 songs here: http://moviesandsongs365.blogspot.com/2012/04/songs-for-your-ipod_11.html

    and here:
    http://moviesandsongs365.blogspot.com/2012/03/songs-for-your-ipod_14.html

    ReplyDelete